What does a misscarriage feel like?

Im really worried about losing my baby. I've been having a lot of pains, and strange sensations in my stomache, it seems like theirs a lot of moms on here who are TTC and have lost their babys, i was just wondering what you felt like before it happened. Im a nervous wreck about it and want to be SURE im not gunna have one... or at least as sure as you can be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had dark brown spotting for about a week before than bright red blood for 2 days and woke up was having cramps went to pee and passed my baby at 14 weeks I did not have pain until after a lot of it I will pray for you

Anonymous

• felt just like labor to me-stopped after I passed it out. Sorry tmi.....
    Anonymous

• I have had 3, and it ranged from mild to heavy cramps and bleeding, and my last one I didn't ever tell adifference and it was diagnosed by ultrasound a week after the baby had died and I never even knew it. It varies a great deal from person to person.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• As long as there's no bleeding or anything like that then you should be ok.
    It may just be your body and insides moving and expanding.
    And this may be TMI but I was constipated really bad and it made me hurt down there til I was able to go and it felt kinda like cramping and sharp pains...I knew it was from not pooping tho lol
    Anonymous