I am Sad

I know this might not be the place for this but I am feeling really depressed today, Me and my hubby had a fight last night, one of the silent ones and now I feel like my life is falling apart at the seams. I need to be cleaning the house and stuff but I just cant do anything right now. I just wanna lay here and cry or go back to bed but I cant cuz I got kids. I geuss I just need incuragement here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• hang in there. just talk to him & tell him how your feeling tonight...until then try to take your mind off things by playing w/ your kids. my kids can always cheer me up.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm the same way when hubby and I have an arrgument I don't want to do anything and I don't I just sit in my chair and watch TV
    I'm sorry you got into a fight I hate it when that happends cuz then it puts a damper on your whole day, well I hope you guys talk it out and everything will be better, good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Call him or txt him and tell him how sad fighting with him makes you. Ask him how long before you can kiss and make up.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009