My daughter gets tense and all shaken up and crys in a crowds whats shoud i do?

since she was 2mos old if there is too many ppl around she gets all tenses and shakes and throws up and crys. she is now 11 1/2 mos old and she still does it. what should i do? i try to avoid crowds with her. i know when i take her into an open space she stops everything right away. but the sec i put her bk she starts alll over. plz we reply with what i should do.

mjsmom09

Asked by mjsmom09 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Health

• keep noting her accomplishments and difficulties, what happens before, during, and after them esspecially this difficulty. That's important for if you ever decide to talk with your doctor.

My daughter used to hate as a toddler, in her one's to be in loud places and she did outgrow it, Ikept her facing me in the stroller and fed her in rest. facing me in her stroller. She was sensitive to noise and strangers. That's one thought, another is that from observing a lot and talking with your doctor about different things you can decide if you should speak to other doctors about lo's development.

Anonymous

• my oldest is like that. She's very noise sensitive and gets really anxious in crowds.

I always make sure that we're the first ones where ever we're going - and avoid having her bombarded with people. if its too much we have a signal that she can give us that its too much.

she's 8 now and still has troubles at school - in liturgy and mass at school when its loud and lots of kids. we discussed it with her teachers and they understand and let her step out if she needs. but without ostrasizing her.
    just make sure that she understands that you know her fears and anxieties. work through it together and don't make her feel stupid for it.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009