does anyone else struggle in the morning time... like want to bitch bc ur tired

struggle... im not sure.. i think i have like chronic fatigue.. or something.. i feel like such a yucky person when i wake up. im trying to fight it .. like this morning i had a bunch of fruit...a bannana blueberries... strawberries... hoping that the healthier i eat the better ..but anywys...my hubby worked like a 60 hr week so im letting him sleep in... but i do want help and to wake him up.. but i love him so i wont.. bc im telling myself respect his needs for rest and keep him healthy... DOES anyone else like really struggle with the mornings like everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! I am always tired!!
    Anonymous

• Well I've read that some people's bodies are made to sleep during the day and others are made to sleep at night. They even say that you can learna schedule of sleeping during the night and waking in the morning and your body will still be tired, from what I read in the study there is nothing you can do but fight it! I am the same way but I HAVE to deal because my DH goes to work at 3am and he has split days off so on his days off he sleeps until about 9 or 10am which the kids are up at 7am so I have to get up, there is no excuse. Coffee helps me or energy drinks. You can talk to your doctor about sleeping pills, those helped me to sleep during the night and my body just managed to get up after 8 hours of sleep. Also try not to get too much sleep because that can cause you to be overly tired.
    Anonymous

• yes but I'm not a morning person and never have been. My dr says my circadian rhythms are off. The peak of my day is in the afternoon and not the morning. Oh well, as long as it works for me it's fine

Answer by admckenzie at 1:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• always..im not a morning person by any means. i tried eating healthy going to bed earlier ect..but still im always groggy in the morning and takes me until about 12 ish to fully wake up, i envy those ppl who wake up chirpy and ready yo go
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009