Do many of you grammer police realize...

that these things dont have spell check? lol The answer part does..but not the Question part... SO the nextbtime you leave a smart ass comment remember that this part doesnt have SPELL check..... :P

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 1:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes they have spell check. Click on Full Editor and there it is

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• No, but basic English should be spelled correctly. I don't care if you make an occasional mistake, but are you ok with being second best? Don't you want to be the best at everything you do?
    Anonymous

• oops, my bad. I went to ask a question just to see what you meant and you are correct. No spell check there.! I stand corrected.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• : admckenzie..thats to answer the question...not to ask it
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• what question are you talking about some people just want a reason to bitch I guess if you get the point of the question why bitch than

Anonymous

• admckenzie lol ;)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i havent left mean comments about anyone's grammar mistakes, but trust me, i'm fussing about it on the other side of the monitor lol. i dont know why it bugs me so much!? Realizing there is no spell check, I keep my peskiness to myself :P
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Well since I am already on line...if I am in doubt and don't want to look like a total dumb ass, I go to a little place called dictionary.com and check.
    Anonymous

• I'm just trying to make a point.No need to be mean people. As ANON... I'm not the best at spelling and grammar.BUT I don't make it my life mission to make others feel bad for it.

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I use Firefox
    =)
    Built in spellchecker.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009