Prayers Please??? Depression...

My family has been trying to adopt for a few months and it has been a roller coaster to say the least, we have had 2 fall through so far. This past week, satan has really been attacking me with depression!!! I could use all the prayers I can get!!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you for real? Satan?
    Anonymous

• Yes, will be praying for you to have peace.

You keep him in perfect peace
    whose mind is stayed on you,
    because he trusts in you.

—Isaiah 26:3

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

—John 14:27

bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• a few more scriptures on peace - read these, speak these, pray these.. when u feel depression coming on go to the word of God. Hope this helps.

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

—Philippians 4:6-7

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

—Colossians 3:15

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

—2 Thessalonians 3:16
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Thank you so much for the prayers & verses bonn777!!!
    Anonymous

• ok.. one more

Provers 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
    6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct[a] your paths.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I can't give prayers ordering God to give you a child. I can give prayers for God's gentle hands to guide you and bring you peace in life.
    Anonymous

• My prayers are with you. Maybe the babies you "lost" were meant for other families and there's a reason things went the way they did. I believe God has other plans for you and you will find a child that is meant for you as well.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous... the bible says you have not because you ask not... He wants us to ask, to decree and to declare.

Father I declare peace over OP's life, let it come like a gentle stream and let the love flow. I declare depression gone in Jesus name! Father I declare in the name of Jesus for Op's chance to have a child, Your will be done on this earth as it is in Heaven. it is the desire of this woman's heart to have a child and I know that you grant desires of the heart. Let it be so in Jesus name I pray.. amen! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• aww done blame satan lol i wish you the best for everything in your life :)
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I love the scripture "Let your heart be comforted. Be still and know that I am God." I know God loves me and He loves you. He'll do what is best for you. I pray for what is best for you.
    Jeanere

Answer by Jeanere at 4:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009