HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

My 13 year old son is addicted to boobs, breast, tits, tata's you name it. If it has to do with a female chest, he is right on it. And I didn't even breast feed this one.

He is perminently off the computer. And now I get the cable bill and since school has been out, he has ordered $276 worth of adult tv. Most titles have to do with...You guessed it, breasts.

And all he says is the devil is too strong for him.

I told him way back when he got caught on the internet that looking was normal but there were conciquenses because he is too young for that.

Now this. I am happy he is not looking at penis's but I don't think it is healthy for him to be so into breasts that he is willing to get punished and still find them whenever possible.

I have blocked the stations and put a password on the computer because my husband and I both work during the day. I just don't know what else to do.

HELP!!!!

Necie11

Asked by Necie11 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Chill!! Sounds like he is a NORMAL teenage boy. Stop freaking out. I would be upset about him ordering movies and looking on the internet but that is what parental controls are for. Get him some Playboys and let him alone.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• get rid of the tv
    Anonymous

• Block it so he cant buy that much, are you paying for it or is he?
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He is going threw puberty.. Calm down.

Answer by louise2 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Take the modem with you to work, when you leave the house. Better yet dump desktop computers and use only laptop computers. Don't put him in places of similar stress - keep him from a pool situation. Put him in
    Anonymous

• Get his dad to give him some one on one time with this. LOL, right now, you're just another talking tata.
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yea he is but yea u can put parental block on ur tv and he cant order them. buy him a few magizines and let him have them ur feel better and its cheaper.. by brother went threw that at that age and he is fine now and he is 18
    mjsmom09

Answer by mjsmom09 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009