What do we call the "Three's"?

We had the "Terrible Two's" and the "Terrific Two's"... depending on the day.

So, what are the Three's? I'm looking for cute, short sayings for this magical year. So far, I've found "Free to be Three".

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I've always heard its called the "horrible threes" lol. But I would rather think of a positive alternative to that! I like "free to be three" thats a cute idea!
    marinewifey25

Answer by marinewifey25 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I say the tumultuous three's! or the Controlling three's.
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I've never experience anything except TERRIBLE threes, lol. All 4 of my kids were fine when they were 2 but when they turned 3 they turned into monsters.
    I used to have a saying in one of my signatures back then:
    "whoever said the twos were terrible never had a three year old"
    My youngest is 3 now and she drives me nuts. She's defiant, mouthy, sassy, etc. She tells everyone she is the queen and in charge and we all have to do what she wants. Yeah right. When I tell her to do something she throws a tantrum and refuses to do it. Fun times.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• We were so lucky, we had the Terrific Two's and the Trauma-Free Threes. However, he had issues at 6 and 7. But my husband coined Trauma-Free Threes.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• For us they are the "troulesome threes"
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Horrible threes
    LadyTay

Answer by LadyTay at 4:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Terrifying threes! My 3 year old is going to turn me grey! He's wanting to do so many more "big-boy" things now. It's hard to let them come into their own while they're still SO little. :)

RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 5:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• "three year old for takes" jk. I'm just glad that I am not the only one. My son is great around everyone but me and his little sister :S

JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 12:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Triumphant Threes....b/c they accomplish so much and they learn so much during this year...plus they tend to get their way alot, esp when Mom has a migraine and says..whatever...i'm going to go lay down...lol!!!!
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2009