Does your DH leave his stuff all over the place then gets mad when something happens to it?

I am always telling him I am not the keeper of his stuff. I have enough to do with chasing my son...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the same problem
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I think that everybody has that problem.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yep I just look at him and say you had it last and walk away
    Anonymous

• Yup. He takes stuff out, never puts it away, and when it disappears he gets angry.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LOL yes, he'll tell me where did this go and I'll say well it was on the floor so I put it away where I think it goes. sometimes he'll tell me that wasn't dirty and all I can say is it was on the floor so in my eyes that means it's dirty! I just laugh now b/c I watch two kids and take care of the place, if his shit is in my way of cleaning and taking care of the kids then I will do with it what I please. The good thing about cleaning after him is he always forgets stuff in his clothing so I always come away with money, gum, candy and so on! LOL Sometimes I hide his stuff just so he can come and ask where it is, he always tells me he'd be lost without me!! I like it it's funny to me!!
    Anonymous

• My DH has done this for the past 20 years. He leaves his cloths on the floor on his side of the bed. I put a chair on his side of the bed so he would put his cloths on it..But he stilld doesn't..So I just trow the choths on the cair myself..and when I get tired of the cloths..I throw them all in the laundry

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Heck I do the same thing....I can lay a perfectly good nail file on the end table, it gets pushed off onto the floor (don't ask me how -we have table fairies around here - they love to throw stuff on the floor) anyway the dog will chew up my nail file - then I'm pissed off. When really, if I had put it up - the dog wouldn't have chewed it up. I'm as guilty a your man. LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• omg do u have the same husband as me ???
    dottief13

Answer by dottief13 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009