is this normal?? tmi a little

i am 5 months one week and 4 days pregnant and last night after sex i had some spotting is that normal? it wasnt a lot and i barely noticed! does this happen because of your thinned cervix during pregnancy ?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to a DR- it COULD be a sign on placenta previa - slight bleeding happens after sex with that- ALWAYS call your DR when there is ANY bleeding.
    Anonymous

• In my experience... I had that a lil too during my pregnancy. My doctor said that was ok as long as it didn't cont or wasnt' alot
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• After intercourse and an internal exam you can have some slight bleeding withing the next 48 hours is what I was told. I personally wouldnt worry about it but it never hurts to call you dr office and talk to a phone nurse. They can reassure you that nothing is wrong or maybe they will want to check you but I'm sure its fine.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• hey hun
    everytime trey and i had sex after wards id have spotting
    id lso have a little pain
    i wouldnt worry to much about it as long as it was / is jjust very lite nd you dont cramping
    just next time you go to the dr make sure to tell him / her about it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2009