Do you have a blog that earns money?

How do you make money blogging? How often do you post? Where do you get your blog ideas? If you don't mind my rude question (feel free to answer anon), how much do earn, on average a month and how many hours a month does this require?

Thank you!!!

Robin

Asked by rkoloms at 2:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do, it takes about 2 hrs total per day and I make about $1500/month.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• To really make money from blogging, it takes many hours. You need to post on many blog sites and advertise as much as possible. You also have to have some good affiliates. Read my free blog tarasextraincome.blogspot.com Let me know if you need any help.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Oh, and write about what you know. Do you have an area of special interest? Or you can critic resturaunts. Pretty much anything. People appreciate a different opinion, so as long as you sound intelligent and have good grammar, you'll do fine. When you write, Write and proofread in word first. Save each article and that will make it easier for you to post on multiple sites.

The money aspect isn't great to start. You really need to market yourself and keep posting to get any business. You can sign up for google adsense free and choose the category of ads you want on your page and also sneak in your own ads from other affiliates. I have some more writing sites on my blog also.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009