My oldest just turned two, and my second came june 26th

My two year old is acting out, more than normal. She will be pleasant in the morning when it is just us but as soon as she sees me hold, feed or change her baby sister she starts, I see so much anger in her and it scares me. I need to know some special tricks and tips to help her through this. I have started by including her in hekping me with the baby, she loves being a big sister and will coming running and say mommy baby sister is crying come on. and she will check on her, and she kisses her, but then other times she throws things at her, My man and I are also trying to spend alone time with just her to show her that even though there is a new baby we still love her just as much. I know there is no easy solutions but i am open to ideas and tips.

Mommyxtwo777

Asked by Mommyxtwo777 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think that what youre doing so far is great. Just stick to it & good luck!
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• sounds like your doing all the right things. she just needs to get used to having the baby around. its new and she is going to have jealousy! there really isn't any easy way to do it!
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 4:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• sounds like your doing what your upposed to itlle get easier as the new baby gets older and they can actually play together and P can teach her all kinds of new things... i would also maybe suggest getting her her own baby she could caree for but idk if that'll work, one on one time is great andhaving her help with baby probably lets her feel grown up and usefull.... it'll get easier... i hope :)
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yep, I think you are doing the right things too. Good luck!
    tristansmom74

Answer by tristansmom74 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009