Does this remind u of someone you know? I got it in an email today

A man was being tailgated by a stressed-out woman on a busy boulevard. Suddenly, the light turned yellow just in front of him. He did the right thing, stopping at the crosswalk, even though he could have beaten the red light by accelerating through the intersection.

The tailgating woman was furious and honked her horn, screaming in frustration, as she missed her chance to get through the intersection, dropping her cell phone and makeup.

As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a tap on her window and looked up into the face of a very serious police officer The officer ordered her to exit her car with her hands up

He took her to the police station where she was searched, fingerprinted, photographed, and placed in a holding cell. After a couple of hours, a policeman approached the cell and opened the door. She was escorted back to the booking desk where the arresting officer was waiting with her personal effects.

cont

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 3:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He said, 'I'm very sorry for this mistake... You see, I pulled up behind your car while you were blowing your horn, flipping off the guy in front of you, and cussing a blue streak at him.'

'I noticed the 'What Would Jesus Do?' bumper sticker, the 'Choose Life' license plate holder, the 'Follow Me to Sunday-School' bumper sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian fish emblem on the trunk.'

'Naturally.... I assumed you had stolen the car.'

Priceless....
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LOL

Unfortunately true.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• oh geeze lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Sadly I do know a couple of people like that. It's a funny joke though.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My ex boyfriend's mother. I would swear that was her.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Nice LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my SIL.. thats priceless!~
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• wow...!
    Anonymous

• I think most people who gotta brag about Jesus do it because they don't really know him. My hubbys an officer. Gotta forward this one too him lol
    Anonymous

• Nice. That is why some "religious" people I know I call hypocrits.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009