going gluten free...anyone have advice?

I have a severe skin condition (like psoriasis, but doesn't react to the medications and treatments) so we're going to try a gluten free diet. see if that heals my skin

does anyone have any good book suggestions? websites? tips or tricks?

thanks in advance!!!

hypermamaz

Asked by hypermamaz at 3:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Honestly? It's just trial and error. Health food stores have a lot of good choices, and some of it is actually pretty good! It takes some time to adjust and to find foods that you like, but it's worth the effort.

I work with autistic children and several of them had to go on gluten free diets, one of them for skin issues, and it worked for him. There is a large amount of choices, and once you get use to it it's a breeze. Hang tough and have fun trying the different brands! There are so many great products that it won't be as bad as you may think.
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009