Bad Ciculation in my arms? And sneezing all the time?

I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and the past 2 weeks or so I have been getting a weird feeling in both my arms like bad circulation. When I was putting my hair up yesterday, I had my arms above my head for maybe 15-20 seconds and they felt tingly like there were going to sleep or like a had bad ciculation. I assume it's from pregnancy but I wasnt sure bc I didnt experience it with my 1st pregnancy.
Also (and this is kinda strange) since Ive been pregnant Ive been sneezing alot first thing of the morning like 2-3x in a row and everytiem I eat I sneeze too. I hardly ever sneeze so I thought that was weird to be happening, but it's onlly done it since Ive been pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Almost sounds like pregnancy induced carpel tunnel.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• As for the circulation, I would ask a doctor. My circulation improved during pregnancy for the first and second trimester, so there may be an underlying reason that your doctor needs to check out. The sneezing possibly could be allergies? I know my allergies went crazy! Perhaps if you had your first child in another season the allergens were so bad, and that might explain why it wasn't so bad the first time? Good luck and I hope you figure it out!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I sneezed the entire time I was pregnant with my first. It also induced nose bleeds. Every time I sneezed my nose would bleed so bad that I could not go anywhere with out a box of tissue.

Makenseysmom

Answer by Makenseysmom at 7:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009