• In the Spotlight:

I NEED TO SELL MY BABYS STUFF FAST ANY IDEAS?

I HAVE SO MUCH BABY STUFF IN GREAT SHAPE THAT I WANNA SELL FOR REALLY GOOD PRICES I JUST DONT WANT TO GIVE IT WAY, I'VE POSTED TO CRAIGSLIST BUT NO BITS WHAT SHOULD I DO?

nakiya

Asked by nakiya at 3:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• have you tried going to a resale shop for baby's and children? some of them will buy the stuff from you,at nice prices depending on how it looks
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Run an add in the paper...Hold a yard sale; get a table at a flea market. Post up fliers at local grocery stores or Child care places. Heck, even see if a daycare would buy them from you.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 4:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yard sale
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Asking a daycare is a good suggestion. I used to work at one and we always needed extra clothes and blankets... even bed sheets are nice!
    mrscherry09

Answer by mrscherry09 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• thanks every one
    nakiya

Answer by nakiya at 7:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes, is for a girl or boy? need baby things for a boy..would like to know what you have, thanks...suckie
    suckie

Answer by suckie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ebay, Craig's List!, any place that will sell it - or a garage sale if you can have those.
    Anonymous

• Ebay works WONDERS. Definitely sell it there.
    DCchick06

Answer by DCchick06 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You won't get good money out of the stuff at a garage sale. If craigslist didn't work out, then I say either a resale shop or ebay. Most resale shops don't buy the clothes from you. They usually work on a 50% consignment. So if they sell an item for $10.00, you get $5.00 and the store gets $5.00. But they will sell for much more there than at a garage sale.

People going to garage sales are looking for a bargain and aren't paying that much for any clothes. So, what might have brought $5.00 at a garage sale can bring twice as much at a resale shop.

If you are comfortable with selling them on ebay, then try that. Just make sure you take several really good pictures. And be honest about any flaws in the clothes.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009