What would you do?

Girls, your at a bar, you have to break the seal, you go to the bathroom and there are 7 girls in line. A guy walks out of the mens room which mind you has both a urinal AND a toilet. You ask said guy if there is anyone in the mens room, he says no and holds open the door for you to see. Do you go in and pee or stand in line doing the potty im drunk dance?

lostshel

Asked by lostshel at 4:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 20 years old (24 years ago) Summerfest
    womens line was 45 minute wait
    while in the line us girls noticed that the men were going in and out in no time
    Myself, 2 friends & some women I did not know all got the same idea & went straight into the mens. You would not believe how quickly women organized. Within minutes 1/4 of the women's bathrrom line was now in the men's bathrrom, two ..then three, then four..of the 20 stalls were strictly for women. The next woman would be on guard for the one peeing. The men were amazed but almost all were not only respectful but totally understood. they had the same number of bathroom stalls for men as for women-insane. (they added more the next yr) Word spread quickly & the bathroom issue was solved, unfortunately word spread to security too &that great idea was stopped a hour after it started
    if we women got along in life like we did taking over a mens bathroom, we would rule the world
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have done that. Not at a bar being that I'm not a drinker...but I have had to go in a restaurant soooo bad.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 4:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't be drunk or at a bar... but anywhere else I would wait in line for the womens. Guys are just gross when it comes to bathrooms
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'd use the men's bathroom.
    If I gotta go, and a bathroom in general is open, I'm gone.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• mens room!!! If ur that drunk who cares!
    but that won't happen for a while since I'm preg.. :(
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I've done this at sporting events, in out hometown. I have done this at stores. There are million places that I have gone to the men's instead of waiting. I am not going to wait for a hundred women to pee when there are no lines.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i stay home with my family and have fun without alcohol so not a problem
    Anonymous

• use the men's bathroom!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• you know it never ceases to amaze me how very bitchy the anons can be on here,sheesh. I DID go into the mens room peed and while I was in there I could here the girls in line saying how low class i was blah blah. I came out and said "you know what the only thing that's diffrent between me and you bitches? My bladder is empty and your is still full "and off i went.lol

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 5:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2009