Is there anyone else besides me who hasn't

ever had a bad experience at Walmart

koolest_mom_of4

Asked by koolest_mom_of4 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh gosh I always have bad experiences at wal mart. I HATE our wal mart but it's the only place i can afford. No offense the the hispanic's that work for a living, but good gracious! All our wal mart is full of is hispanic's getting wic or food stamps or eatings the fresh fruit and the donuts.... i get REALLY annoyed
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Yes, but it wasn't Walmart or the employee's fault, but rather a customer.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• oh and I'm not saying wic and food stamps are bad! As long as you have a job and are making a living. I think what annoys me the most is that the eat all the fresh food instead of paying for it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Well I understand that you are entitled to your opinion but personally i could give a rats ass about anybody ....... hispanic ,white, black or otherwise who is using anysort of public assistance and quite honestly I get quite irritated at people whos nose is in my cart I personally dont receive anysort of public assistance but I do catch people looking and to me thats just being nosey ....anyway I am talking about Walmart not the Walmarts Customers
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• also It seems a little odd that you know that every hispanic that shops at your walmart receives public assistance How can you be sure of that ? Do you follow them around ?
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• god forbid they eat fresh fruit
    what do you suggest they eat?
    gah your a B
    and really how do you know who has it ? nosey much or maybe jealous?

op i love walmart never a bad experiance
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Actually I've never had a good experience at Wal-Mart. But maybe it's just where I live...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Mrs.Owen, I think she is talking about people that help themselves without paying for them.

I hate Walmart in general, I really don't like to shop there are at all. Most of the time it is rude employees that don't think they need to help customers that pay their salaries.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have never had a Bad experience either always have received good customer service any time I have had to seek assistance its been provided in a willing and satisfactory manner I see all these posts on Bad experiences at walmart and how customer service is horrible and I just cant relate I have experienced the total opposite at the walmarts in our city .. I've run into more unplesnat situations at Sears
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• lol Unpleasant
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009