Who here thinks they, or the government, should have control over my womb?

Why are you so interested in having control over my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not. I'm personally pro-choice.
    Anonymous

• The same could be asked of you and your insistence on having control over not just the body but the life of another human being.
    Anonymous

• You stay out of my uterus and I'll stay out of yours.

DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 4:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Because pregnancy is hard on the body and I don't want to go through it again.
    I have a 9 month old. Dr told me there was no way I'd be able to get pregnant after my last pregnancy. Well. Needless to say, I'm having an abortion this week, and I'm appalled at some of the stuff I've read on here.
    Anonymous

• It is wonderful that our government is taking over private business and way too much areas of our lives though isn't it? That is all fine and dandy to you liberals who are prochoice.
    Anonymous

• and if your precious "free" health care insurance passes then you wull get to see the heavy price that comes with.When government takes over you play by their rules.
    Anonymous

• Does either side realize that they are both doing the same thing? They BOTH want control over a woman's body. It's just a different kind of control.

Anonymous

• The ridiculousness is pro choicers ever worrying about a politician being able to overturn roe vs wade because it will never happen.I am pro life and I realize that.I'd just at least like to see some limitations not further free for all to rid of your babies like we are headed.
    Anonymous

and right now the insurance companies make YOU and your DOCTOR play by theirs.....At least we would have some pull with politicians as we could vote their azz'es out if we don't get what we want. With Insurance companies, there is NO recourse...They tsttified before congress that they will NOT change their pracitice of dropping SICK patients to save money..hope you dont get breast cancer...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I support your CHOICE.
    Anonymous