Need a good traveling stroller!!

We're taking a trip to Colorado next month and i didnt want to bring the big travel system we have or the little umbrella stoller, i need something in between that size. My son is 9 months and 20-25lbs.

any suggestions on which brand i should go with?
maclaren?
peg perego?

i'd also like for it to have a cup holder on it or can i buy that seperatly?

HELP!

trl30

Asked by trl30 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Especially for Kids TrendSport Stroller I love this thing it folds up small and has a little tray and cup holder for the kids. Plus it leans back if your little one falls asleep. It's light weight. It was my pick as a light weight stroller Babies R Us has it I think for $50
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• We've been extremely happy with our MacLaren. The fact that it only weighs 8 pounds is very important for us because it makes it easy to carry on my shoulder in airports. People will look at me and say "Gee, can I help you with that?" But it's lighter than my baby was when she was born! We just installed a cup holder and snack tray on it this weekend. The ones we got snap on and off.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 6:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• where did you find the snap on and off snack tray??
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009