Need a good traveling stroller!!

We're taking a trip to Colorado next month and i didnt want to bring the big travel system we have or the little umbrella stoller, i need something in between that size. My son is 9 months and 20-25lbs.

any suggestions on which brand i should go with?
maclaren?
peg perego?

i'd also like for it to have a cup holder on it or can i buy that seperatly?

HELP!

trl30

Asked by trl30 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Oh, if you click on my profile there's a picture of me and my girls out side our room at Disney with our beloved Maclaren. We call her Misty. I've noticed a lot of Mac's around since purchasing ours too. It's funny because when we ordered it and it arrived by UPS both my husband and I were knocking each other over to get to the door to sign for it and get the package first. I'm sure the UPS guy thought we were nuts. My mom happened to be visiting that day and we were going on and on about it so she said she had to stay to see this thing and when we opened it she goes "It's just a push chair" and my husband and I both said in unison "it's not JUST a push chair it's a Maclaren!". HAHAHA

You can tell that we both need to get lives and but we're the zanniest 31 & 32 yr olds out there. Oh, not to mention our daughter loves her push chair.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I bought an Evenflo stroller at Wal-Mart that is smaller than a regular travel system but bigger than an umbrella stroller. Mine is grey but they also had hot pink. It has a basket under it and it has a bag from one handle to the other that has 2 cup holders and a pouch to put your cell phone or wallet or whatever you want. It was $40 and I love it.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 6:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Rather than a stroller, I strongly recommend a baby backpack.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my son hates the baby backpacks, i've tried 3 different kind, he just screams!
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• We're now on our 2nd push chairs for our youngest who is now 4. At first we had the travel system by Graco and after a while it just became too much of a pain to lug around. Took up to much space in our trunk area of our mini van and was to heavy to deal with. So this year we bought a Maclaren for our Disney World vacation. Since we were going to be staying on Disney property and using Disney transportation we researched as to which push chairs where best and decided on a Mac. Not to mention they were praised highly on the Disney website that I belong too and were the "it" stroller to be seen with.

We even tricked her out with new cup holders, ribbons so to be able to distiguish ours from the throngs of Mac's inside the Disney parks. It was great on and off the Disney bus system and so light weight. Even on our everyday errands at the mall and what not we love the Maclaren - highly recommend.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009