What to wear?

My 20th high school reunion is coming up on August 8th. It says casual, but I don't know really what I should wear! I don't want to be too casual but still look nice.......any ideas for me?

cjs702006

Asked by cjs702006 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have some capri length pants made out of the same material as mens slacks... I'd wear something like that with a nice top (meaning anything not made out of t-shirt material).. Dress like you always dress plus one notch..no one has to know you arent a high class lady everyday..lol, or maybe you are, but if it says casual I would go for the high end spectrum of it.. maybe a cotton wrap dress even.
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 3:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Play up your favorite feature. If you like your legs wear a dress or skirt, if you like your arms wear something sleeveless, your boobs, show cleavage. Well you get the idea, lol. The important thing is that you choose something that makes you feel good and comfortable and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• that little black dress, can be dressy or hot! Overstock.com has some really nice dresses and they are doing a huge sale right now, and only 2.95 shipping! I know cause I just bought a ball gown for $82.95 total!
    http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Dresses/2120/cat.html
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009