Damaged cuticles... HELP!

I've had severly damaged cuticles lately. Its so bad that they peel and bleed. They look horrible!! I tried putting tea tree oil on them but it didnt work and also some stuff I bought from Wal-Mart that claimed to repair cuticles.. didn't work either! Does anybody know of a good repair secret?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I recommend Barielle nail products. Get the cuticle cream and use it religiously.

Keep your hands out of water as much as possible. Wear gloves if you do dishes by hand.

Hand sanitizers are very drying to the skin, so use them sparingly.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Vitamin E works great and it will also make your nails grow. I have the same problem with my cuticles and I have found that Vitamin E works great. Just prick the Vitamin E gel and work it into your cuticles. Good Luck.
    MyGirlParadise

Answer by MyGirlParadise at 4:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Burts bees cuticle cream-You can find it at an all natural health food store
    Get a professional manicure also, they can really help!
    I have the same problem so I have started to get my nails done every 2 weeks and it has helped so much! I use cuticle oil and the Burts Bees cuticle cream in between manicures
    brandidy56

Answer by brandidy56 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Solar oil or Vitamin E. I am usually dehydrated when my cuticals become unsightly, so add a bit of extra water to your day.
    Annabella2008

Answer by Annabella2008 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2009