good book series

dose anyone no of a good book series. ive read the twilight series. im looking for a romance series but i dont want it just to be a bunch of sex sceens. thanx ladies

adensmommie119

Asked by adensmommie119 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• wicked lovely, ink exchange and fragile eternity - YA paranormal romance - by Melissa Marr. just read that series. it was good.

or you could try goodreads.com there are some great reading lists.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I've heard these books (which are a series) are fantastic! They've gotten great reviews so far. I have them on the shelf but haven't picked them up to read them yet. They are Christian books so no porn-like scenes =)

*Lauren Holbrook Series*

Miss Match
    ReMatch
    Match Point

-all by Erynn Mangum
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Fern Michaels is a romance writer and she has the Texas series, the Kentucky series, the Vegas series and more...very good stories and not all sex.
    Nora Roberts...I love the MacKade brothers series!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nora Roberts is my favorite author. She has many trilogies out that really capture your interest. I have about 50 of her books....she has her own shelf on my bookcase, and I re-read her books all the time. I'm currently re-reading one of my favorites the "Three Sisters Island" trilogy. Many of her trilogies have a mystical flare to them with ghosts, vampires, fairies, magick and such but are also wonderful love stories as well!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella are cute. I also love the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nora Roberts is okay.

"Wheel of Time" series (Robert Jordan) is GREAT and 10+ books long. Very involved and tons of action.

"Sevenwaters" trilogy by Juliet Marillier is FANTASTIC. ("Daughter of the Forest", "Son of the Shadows", "Child of the Prophecy")

"Crown of Stars" series by Katie Elliot is well written, good characters, and very involved.

Not a series, but "The Pillars of the Earth" and its sequel, "World Without End" by Ken Follett are 1,000 pages apiece and amazing. Two of my very favorite books!

Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I Love Nora Roberts! You really can't go wrong with one of her books. Some I like better than others.The Key and the Circle Trilogies are my favorites of hers. The Threes sisters and the Irish trillogy are really good to.

If you are looking for more paranormal/vampire stuff Sherrilyn Kenyon's books are VERY good. The first one Dream Lover is my least favorite of them all. After that they are all good. I would read them in order the best is Acheron. J.D. Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood is good....more sex in those but the books are pretty good on the plot front. If you are looking for a lighter paranormal/vampire type read Lindsay Sands Argeneau series is a good funny read. If you want more ideas feel free to PM me....I read a TON!

PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 11:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• theres a series by vc andrews that is good
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• vc andrews series flowers in the attic its a really good series. once you read one you want to read them all.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• The Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony
    The Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine
    The Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher
    The Night World series by LJ Smith
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2009