dreams And there Meanings: Have you & your spouse ever dreamed the same thing?

Last night me & my husband both had a dream about the basketball player, Le'Bron James, lol. It's weird because we didnt watch or do anything that has to do with the guy but us both having a dream about him made it interesting to find out. I dreamed that Le'Bron offered a job to my hubby. and my hubby dreamed that he was watching Le'Bron play ball, but he was sitting right in the very front, the chairs on the court, like where the players sit. We were real ccool with Le'Bron in our dreams too lol...it was strange that we both dreamed about him (especially me since I dont ever watch b-ball or anything w/ Le'Bron lol) I was just curious if anyone has ever experienced similar dreams w/ others close to them and if you ever think there is meanings to the dream? Any input on us both dreaming bout the same guy lol? Being tight friends w/ him n'all, dealing w/ future stuff.....? lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom and dad had the same dream one night. They dreamed that they bought the OLD house down the street from their home and completely remodeled it. They even dreamed plans of how they would do it, where the kitchen would go, how they would expand.....etc.

They both woke up excited and sat down at their kitchen table to draw out their plans.....they did it.....worked on the house for about 2 years and still live there!!!

LOL, its the house I grew up in....;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• wink miniMy mom, daughter and I have often. It's family thing.

Mother_2_Three

Answer by Mother_2_Three at 10:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2009