Would YOU help him?

I have a friend... or well more accurately my husband has a friend but we get along too. He asked my husband the other day if he was interested in going into business with him. He would take care of all the legal fees/licensing/etc. my husband would just provide the equipment and help him out. The only catch is- he wants to start an amatuer pornography website. The equipment my husband would be providing is the video camera and the computer. He has this planned out very well and is taking extra precautions to follow the law to the T.

Im all for it, go ahead if you want to kind of additude, but my husband is reluctant. Im not going to push it but was wondering if YOU would let your husband help or would you help even???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your husband should listen to his intuition and stay out of it. Going into business with someone is like marrying them...
    Anonymous

• Not if I have kids. They need people to be in the films, right? Thats not the kind of environment I want to surround my family.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but I don't believe that sort of job and lifestyle should be for a family man.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE!

I did forget to add that any shooting would be done at our friends camp. The kids would not be informed of anything and any editing/uploading would be done while they are NOT at home!!!

Neither me or my husband would be in the "films"
    Anonymous

• if he wanted to, then i would be all for it. And if after the first movie he didnt like it, he could always back out. his partner would have made enough money to buy a video camera.
    Anonymous

• I think it would be hard for a married man to be on the set or involved in those movies and it not cause marriage problems. JMO but I wouldn't want that in my marriage.
    Anonymous

• Sure, like a p.p. said by the time your hubby decides whether he likes it or not his buddy should be able to afford a camera himself!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 5:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• nope, but that's me. I wouldn't want my husband to help either. I wouldn't want my husband 6to be around other naked people having sex. For us, it isn't a situation we want to be involved in. In front of or behind the scenes.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 5:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• personally no.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• No I would have no part in that type of business. It just goes against what we believe in.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2009