LOL has anyone seen the commercial for the mascara wand that vibrates??!!

I think it's by maybelline (sp?) Not 100% sure, but it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! Lol how would that even work well? I imagine it would create a mess. seems very silly to me, me and my husband both started laughing when we saw it.

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah I laughed so hard trying to picture how you would use it next to your eyes with all that motion
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I thik they are running out of ideas
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I'm guessing it's because some woman are to lazy to move their hands lolz. That thing will seriously take an eye out.
    r0ugeinfern0

Answer by r0ugeinfern0 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i've never seen/heard of it..
    who thought of having a mascara vibrate?? it's already hard enough to get it all on your lashes the way it is now
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 5:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I know!!!!!!

I just keep thinking that I've finally managed to get it on my eyes without actually stabbing myself! how on earth would I get it on there when its vibrating?! LMAO
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• vibrating makeup, "..and she goes missing in the bathroom stall, ... moaning when her friend walks in to find her"..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• wow really I haven't seen that yet but that sounds dangerous! I'm terrible with putting my makeup on as it is!
    lisalspence

Answer by lisalspence at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

lisalspence

• My mom had some. My grandma bought it and always made a mess on her face with it, but her hands shake really bad anyway. So she gave it to my mom. I used some of it and it wasn't really that hard to use, but it didn't make my lashes look any different than regular mascara. I couldn't tell a difference. So it's a waste of money, IMO.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• HAHA! My husband almost choked on his cereal when he saw that commercial the first time!! He ws laughing so hard! He just said "yeah.. thats what their going to use it for!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 16, 2009