Beware (THIS IS TMI)! Is snotty yellowish cervical mucus a sign of pregnancy?

My hubby and I had sex on 4th of July (I was ovulating around thrn) but we used a condom. Since the weekend- I have begun with that "sunburn" feeling breast pain (which I don't usually get unless I am pregnant. Today I have had bouts of crazy nausea and then I had all of this nasty yellow thick/slimy snot like mucus on my panties. (I know I have no infections, no itching or weird odos etc. I am nervous- I have a 6 month old right now! BTW( My period is usually every 26 days--- however the past 2 cycles have been every 24 days.... today is day 26 and all I got was that nasty (a huge one time glob)What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test. I would say no, but you won't know until you take a test. I would for piece of mind.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• take a test you could also still have an infection you dotn always get itching burning or an odor with an infection
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• take a test lady if your cycles have been short and you're a couple days late why not?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 5:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009