My DD is 14 months and she's SO ORNERY!

I just caught her feeding her hot dog to our dog... trying to be discreet about it. Does anyone else have a sneeky 14 month old or am I just REALLY paying for my raising?!

RyleeMendez

Asked by RyleeMendez at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son. He's sneaky, stubborn, and very loud ALL the time!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• He hides food in his bed and goes back for it later..lol
    StifflersMom82

• welcome to the world of the toddlerhood
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 5:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• lol I have a 3 year old and he was never THIS sneeky.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 5:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I had to stop letting my 19 month old daughter eat in the living room for that same reason. When ever she thought I wasn't looking she would feed the dog. She know only eats sitting in her v=booster and is straped in, the dog is not allowed near the table till I get her down. I figure it is fun and she likes feeding other things since she still is feed sometimes.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my dd's not sneaky with her food but it might be because i dont force her to eat all of her food..if she's full, she's full. if im full i dont eat anymore, so i dont make her. ??
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't MAKE her eat anything... she feeds her stuff to the dog and then whines about wanting more lol
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 7:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My son will be 1 this week(yay) and he plays this game with our dog. She knows she's not allowed to take food out of his hand, and he offers it to her and walks off- making her follow him. Then he stops, puts the food out in front of her nose, laughs and runs in another direction. Eventually, one or the other ends up eating it.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 7:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009