My new tattoo disappeared ! I mean it's completely gone :{. I've never seen or heard of anything like this in my life!

Hello ladies, on July 1 st which was my B/day :}. I decided to get my 1st tattoo. So I decided to get a small mole .On the right side of my face lol. Since it was my 1st ever tattoo . I figured I'd go with something small lol. Now today I washed my face & the fucking thing is gone . I can't BELEVE IT LMAO. SO IVE DECIED TO GO BACK & POSSIABLE GET A PIERCING IN IT's PLACE. Hubby, Say's i should just have her do it again ,but after that i say hell no!!! I'll JUST GO TO another TATOO ARTIST & HAVE SOME 1 ELSE DO THE MOLE. BY THE WAY THE SHOP WAS CLEAN & MY TATOO ARTIST MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. SHE ALSO PiERCED MY CONCH THAT DAY AS WELL & NO PROBLEM WITH THAT THANK GOD. Conch= inner ear :}...IT SEEM TO BE DOING WELL ,KNOCK ON WOOD. SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR THNOUGHTS ON THIS POSt!!! P.s , she used dark brown ink in the needle. I never scratched it,i only touched it to wash my face & shower .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Your skin can reject the ink and push it out. My ex was a tattoo artist and I've seen it happen once, but its very rare
    suzyberenguer

Answer by suzyberenguer at 6:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Tattoos don't just disappear. Is your facewash an exfoliator? My friend has used wrecking balm to remove a tattoo, and it was gone in less than a week. It's a really strong exfoliator. I can see a face wash having the same effect on a tiny tattoo. I've been using a really really strong one on a tattoo on my hip, and it's faded 75% in less than two weeks. I also know stuff like Wrecking Balm has different results for different people.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• A 'good' tattoo is the result of the ink being placed in the third layer of the epidermis(skin). It will not just disappear. Now if the artist did not get the ink into the third layer it would fade away in a short time. I haven't heard of this happening in a pro. shop. Usually those are stories from people havingt "a buddy" do it at home.
    Anonymous

• I've heard of places not guaranteeing any tattoos above the neck or on hands and feet because they fade away easier there. I don't think you're supposed to wash a recently tattooed area with a washcloth until it's healed. Instead just rub the soap over it with your hands.

I'm not sure which I'd rather be stuck with, in the end if I decided I no longer wanted the tat...a piercing hole or a tat, hmmm. If you liked it, then go back. They should be able to fix it for free if they're a good place.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• It did JUST DISAPPEAR BELIEVE IT OR NOT .I ONLY USED DOVE ON MY FACE. I THINK SHE DID'NT GO DEEP ENOUGH! IT WAS DONE AT A SHOP AS WELL.THANKYOU ALL 4 .
    Anonymous

• THANK YOU ALL 4 RESPONDING.
    Anonymous

• Hey Suzy, thank's for sharing that information . I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT:}.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I GOT ALL MINE DONE AT HOME BY THE HOMIE AND THEY'RE STILL THERE
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 3:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2009