Have you ever gotten waxed while pregnant?

I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant and can't really see down stairs (LOL!). My SO is deployed so I can't ask him to help me out. So I've been considering getting it waxed but I didn't know if there would be issues since I'm pregnant. I don't know what kind of issues but I was just wondering if any of you knew if it was a good or bad idea. I do know it'll be painful but I just wanna get it taken care of! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm an esthetician and we wax A LOT of pregnant women. You'll be totally fine, it's a completely sterile environment. Just hold your breath when they rip the first couple of strips off.
    annatagirl

Answer by annatagirl at 6:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2009