Have you ever gotten waxed while pregnant?

I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant and can't really see down stairs (LOL!). My SO is deployed so I can't ask him to help me out. So I've been considering getting it waxed but I didn't know if there would be issues since I'm pregnant. I don't know what kind of issues but I was just wondering if any of you knew if it was a good or bad idea. I do know it'll be painful but I just wanna get it taken care of! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I did. it hurt more for me....I was really swollen and sensitive (not a good plan lol)

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• When I worked at a spa the only thing that seemed to be different for people was that they said it hurt more.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I never had a problem with getting waxed. I preferred the pain to feeling even more gross and fat.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009