Should i be mad at my mother for this?

I let her borrow my phone to use, which I got for a birthday present from my fiance, and she said she would give it back when I needed it back. So when it came to the point where I no longer had a phone, she wouldnt return it. She went and got the phone put in her name w/o my permission and wont give me her phone number at all now. then just last week i try to get her number from my uncle and she gets mad at me for that. If I need to reach her I have to call my step-dads phone and he doesn't always have minutes, so I can reach her. Shouldn't i be the one mad at her?

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I' sorry to sound so rude but what kind of freaken mother would do that, thats crap and I would be pist
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes...that's wrong
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Your mom is in the wrong..way wrong.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• she is being very rude. my mom does stupid things like that with me,
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Wow - she sounds very immature. Yeah, I would be really mad. Who can you trust if you can't trust your own mother?!? That's crazy.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes and would never let her use anything of mine anymore. is she a drug addict or something?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• tell her it's her xmas present and just let it go

Answer by admckenzie at 7:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i would be pissed too...what gives her the right to take YOUR phone your fiance gave you!!! and even bigger question why the hell doesnt her husband get her a phone!!! but anyways thats crap that, that is how your mom treats you after you try and help her out...and how did she change it and put it in her name is what id like to know! anyways she's totally wrong and needs to grow up....no offense
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• She is in the wrong. I like admackenzie's idea about calling it her Christmas present. And I wouldn't lend her stuff that I wanted to get back, after this.

Answer by Bmat at 8:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I would be upset with her because she took your birthday present that you got from your fiance. She needs to grow up and give it back!!
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009