Spin off on another question - What did YOU eat when you were a baby,once upon a time?

My mom said I couldn't get enough of Tofu with Sambal (an asian hot sauce made straight from the skin, and seeds of the chili) she said I would eat it for a snack everyday and have a huge bowl of it.
Come to think of it.. I still like it hahaha

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was a kid i always ate apple and other fruits lol never was far from a piece of fruit
    still the same way
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• hot dogs cut into little bites and pretzels stuck in them.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 7:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my mama said that I ate apple butter straight out of the jar. It was the first non baby food I ever ate they put it on my pacifier when I was 9 months old. My mama said I sucked as hard as I could when it was gone spit it out and screamed. She said that this went on about 4 times, until she was afraid it would make me sick. She said I cried for almost an hour when they stopped.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My mom said I would eat Mushrooms straight out of a can. I love them to this day.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my dad and I used to share sardine sandwiches...now i wouldn't touch them.....lol...
    dottief13

Answer by dottief13 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• LOL... My grandma told me I ate Tofu all the time!!! She couldn't keep it in stock lol... but the funny thing is.........I have no clue what it is haha
    Rachelle2283

Answer by Rachelle2283 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 14, 2009