My DD is getting a Nintendo DS for her 6th birthday. Need advice on which games to get.

I was thinking of getting Nintendogs maybe.

What games do your kids like?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 7:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think Nintendogs would be a good one. They also have one with horses. I bought one for me and my kids play it. My dd is 8 and doesn't really have a favorite game but is excited that I'm getting the Phineus(sp?) and Ferb game. My ds is 4 and loves Mario Kart.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my girls have all the Petz games. Horses, Dogs, Cats, hamsterz....they love them.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• my daughter has a ds she has a babysitting game she loves and cooking mama is a fun one 2. i actually play that one!
    wifeandmommyof3

Answer by wifeandmommyof3 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OH my DD wanted one for her 6th birthday but we couldn't afford it. I told her Christmas maybe and now she is telling everyone she's getting one for Christmas. My DD would like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing (which is good for kids when they get a certain age because you have to gather fruit and catch fish and sell them to get money to pay off your house and so forth - it will teach them the names of the fish and bugs - it's really cute.)
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My dd is 5 and Loves Tinkerbell!!!! Good luck
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would say, Littlest Pet Shop... They have tons of LPS games for the DS with different themes for each game, there is winter, spring, summer, & fall, also gardening and a couple of others. They are good, and age appropriate, my friends daughter loves them!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009