How is the best way to find a babysitting job?

I have been looking for a babysitting job that I can do in my home, but it seems that I am not getting anywhere in finding a family. I am looking to do evening, overnight and or weekends. I would do it during the day but I have to take my son to therapy appointments because he has autism. So, any ideas would be great!

Neeters1

Asked by Neeters1 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Search and post ads on craigslist. Hasve you thought about doing anything else? Read my blog for more ideas. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I've heard a lot of people have success on craig's list
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 7:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• My husband does not want me to go with Craigs list because of the few things that have happened to people on there. He had a fit when I posted about looking for a dog on there, he feels that there is to much of a risk.
    Neeters1

Answer by Neeters1 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• www.care.com
    www.sittercity.com

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Are you in Michigan, I need a babysitter....??
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i wish i could help to i'm looking to baby sit in my home as well and i'm not having any luck but if i find out how i will let you know how and if i get any one
    Jen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Mumma28, I live in Minnesota. Sorry.. I hope that you will be able to find your sitter soon. :)
    Neeters1

Answer by Neeters1 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009