I just don't feel like calling my mom right now...

...so I'll ask you ladies here! I don't exactly know what to expect of a "bloody show". Will it be like my period or just some spotting? Are there cramps or contractions when this happens? When is TOO early for this to happen (I'm terrified of going into early labor for whatever reason.) I'm 22 weeks today, so I know I have a little bit, just trying to be mildly prepared!!

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 7:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that stands for when ur are done giving birth to the baby u then have to push out the placenta....maybe im wrong but thats my understanding of it.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I thought it was the mucus plug... if there is blood with it then its a bloody show... ummm maybe I'm wrong though? as for cramps and what's its like I don't remember any with ds but was 3 years ago...
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/mucous-plug.aspx

Hopefully that shows up as a clickable link, if not sorry.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2009