What is your opinion?

Alrighty....the first day of my last period was July 1st....we did it just bout every other day last week, but all weekend we didnt do it (cause of a NC trip) so today we did it again (I guess that means a good sperm count) If this makes sense to anyone LOL do you think I could get pregnant?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe! I think you better get on it daily now for the next few days just to be safe!

Answer by SaraNRiley at 7:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• If I am right,,you should be having sex this week not last week..Isn't it 14 days after your first day of your last period

Answer by louise2 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Get on it woman!!!

• u shud be still having sex if ur period was jul 1st ur most fertile between 13th and 16th so go make that baby

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree with Dom123123 your most fertile days should be from the 13th to the 16th, so get going. LOL