about when did you feel your baby move???

i'm prego with my frist i'm 21 weeks and i'm not sure if i have felt it move!!!i feel like this bubbling but everybody says it feels like butterflys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt it at about 15-16 weeks. The best way I can describe what it felt like is, it felt like a fish swimming around in there.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I was about 3 months or so, and it felt like a butterfly flaping his wings inside my uterus. lol, thats the only way I can describe the feeling. it was pretty cool, I was just all, WOW!! :)
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 8:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first every time she moved it felt like gas bubbles. Congratulations on felling your baby I hope everything goes well.
    BoringMommy

Answer by BoringMommy at 8:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I felt him at 17 weeks and I dont think of it as butterflies...try laying on ur back for a while with ur focus on ur belly and u shud be able to feel the bubbling feeling easier that way. turn off everything and just focus.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• thanxxx
    Anonymous

• it can feel like bubbles or butterflys. Mine didnt feel like butterflies, it felt like gas. I felt stuff goin on in there and it was weird n i kept feeling it and then one day i realized OMG THATS THE BABY!!! Now I get a foot to the belly button, a head in the ribs, a butt on my bladder, ha ha. I still get excited and watch my tummy move and talk to him and stuff.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009