self induction...

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and am thinking of ways to self induce. I know walking and sex, but what about putting my back to the wall and doin squats? I have been bending over since day one so I know I can do them without injuring myself... but will they help induce? and what else will help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I heard suatting will open the birth canal an extra 10-20 % so its worth a try
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• The Baby will come when it's done cooking. I know that's the last thing you want to hear but, It will happen. I went throw a week of how the hell can I get this baby out it will pass and then before you know it you will be holding your baby in your arms. I promise you good things come to those who wait: )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Accept that you may be pregnant a bit longer, talk to your OB. Good luck to you and yours.
    caitlin901

Answer by caitlin901 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• If you really want to induce you could try Castor Oil. It's so Old Wive's tale but it works. You just have to get past the disgusting taste and don't worry, Castor Oil will no way hurt the baby but it may be the most disgusting thing you have ever tried!
    WickedRo

Answer by WickedRo at 8:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• never ever will I do caster oil... too many horror stories for me...
    Anonymous

• raspberry leaf tea

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You're only 37 weeks, whats the rush? The baby will come when its ready and really nothing will work unless your baby and body are ready (and that includes medical induction)
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009