Hm.

So, im not due till Aug 28 but i had a ultra sound last tuesday and they told me
im prolly going to go in the next two to three weeks.
i kinda scared lol, but who isn't a little scared?
wel the question i have is what do you think i should pack in my hospital bag?
And should i pack my hospital bag this week?
Oh also what should i pack for my husband?

thanks for commenting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A good supportive bra, your own pj's if you prefer, something for baby to wear home. That's about it really. Toothbrush, hair brush, glasses case if you wear them. camera of course. Clothes for you to wear home if you want something different.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• baby clothes that you are going to put on your baby for them to come home in...
    recieving blanket
    toothbrush
    shampoo
    soap
    nursing bra[if you're going to breastfeed] or just a good supportive bra
    PADS!!! [i read ALOT of people never think of that and i'm glad i read up on that..]
    brush
    pjs if you don't want to wear the hospital gown.
    book or music that you want to have in the room to help occupy you when ur in the middle of not having a contraction
    clothes to wear when you're being discharged
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i packed my diaper bag a month ago lmfao and i'm not due till sept 2nd LMFAO
    kittenripmaygo

• Make sure you bring some make up or something. My mom told me to and I am glad I did. I felt so tired and gross afterwards that little bit of make up really helped. As far as your hubby goes just clothes and maybe something to keep busy for when you and baby are resting.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2009