if your 15 and pregnant,can your parents put/make you go into a group home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Depending on what state you live in...absolutely. Other states have laws stating, essentially, that once pregnant and over 14 parents cannot make her do anything concerning the child.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ya It all depends on what state you live in. In the state I live in theres a teen moms home that parents send there children to and they help you get on your feet and teach you parenting skills and help you with everything.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• All depends on what state you live in. In the state I live in my church funded a teen moms home that parents send there children to and they help you get on your feet and teach you parenting skills. It a nice home with a Christian values.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 8:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• not in michigan
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Absolutely. You only have control over decisions related direcly to your pregnancy.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• what choice do you have? you cant get a real job & support yourself & a baby so I'd just do what your parents say & quit complaining.
    Anonymous