epidural problem?

i just my son on tuesday (the 8th) and i got an epidural. i was in labor for 4hrs and everything went fine. but when they were giving me the epidural, as they were pushing the needle in and out i felt this tingling feeling as they pushed the needle in and it went away as they took it out. they said it was just because my feet were hangin off the side of the bed and was losing pressure, so i believed them..then after giving birth, i started getting this horrible pain in the back of my neck and terrible headaces. they just finally calmed down. but i STILL have numbness and tingling in my feet, actually its in my left foot. i cant feel anything, do u think this could be from the epidural?? if so , what should i do?? thank u

JAiDENSM0MMY

Asked by JAiDENSM0MMY at 8:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Health

• Well i never got the epi, but i have heard from many others that people who never had headaches b4 got really bad one after that forever. But the numbness or loss of feeling in your foot is not normal, if its from the epi or not im not sure, but i would definitly call the doctor asap, its not normal. Good luck hun :)
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i had one with my dd and never had that feeling or a bad headace after even a week or so after, i would just call your doc and tell them what u just said and what they said and go from there. good luck and congrates on your new son.....just in case u dont know what out for the pee..... xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i have heard of people haveing problems like urs with epi that y i chose not to get one even in the event of a c section...my dr was going to have to knock me out...i would go back to ur dr and see what they say maybe try a chiropractor
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2009