idk what to do help?

im 38 weeks prego.
& been having really bad lower back pain and stomach pain.
im suppose to go be indused next week but i really dont want to.
is there anyway i can make my self go into labor????

please help. im scared to be indused. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well you can try walking, stair climbing and rubbing jasmine oil on your tummy, but baby will come when ready. Being induced is no big deal. Nothing to be scared of there. In fact once they give you the enema you might start on your own and won't need induction.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• walk, walk, walk and walk some more. walk til you can't walk anymore and then keep walking lol. and i've heard sex helps. that's all i got!
    javila

Answer by javila at 8:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Have you tried long walk? Sex? Castor Oil? Aside from these methods of self inducing there really isn't that you can do sadly. I tried so hard to get myself into labor without being induced with my second child but couldn't. Now I know several people that have done the long walks (fast paced if possible) and it worked for them. Then there is the having sex to help stir up the membrane and induce labor. Now if you are feeling a little adventurous you can Castor Oil. I have heard mixed reviews about this method. But if you take several spoonfuls...maybe even more of Castor Oil it is supposed to help induce labor. The side effect: it's the grossest taste! It is not harmful to the child though.
    It made seem scary to be induced but it's not that bad. It ended up being a really nice process for me...and it moved along pretty quick! Good luck!
    WickedRo

Answer by WickedRo at 8:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• walk and have sex... a sign of labor is lower back pain though. cross my finger 4 ya!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• oh it's not that bad, i wasn't fully induced but they used it to speed it up and very little meds bc of how little the baby was. you CAN do it! hope it works out the way you want it though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2009