DEAR GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Do any of you feel like your dh is one of your kids? Does he argue with your kids like a sybling? IM GOING INSANEEEEEEEE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• My hubby doesn't do that sort of thing,However I feel for you. Some men and women can be that way. I don't kno what to say but pray for him and talk it out with him. Tell him how you feel.
    Anonymous

• Oh, most definitely! I feel like a single parent with 6 kids instead of married with 5. I often wonder if he's regressing back to his childhood....
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Kick him in the a$$ tell him how you feel and to me a man and stop acting like a child! Tell him you have enough children. I tell my DH to grow some. He gets mad but he stops.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 8:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes. I'll pray for you, lol. mine is my first child, I'm prego with my 2nd.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• yes sometimes. lol. and then i remind him that i am NOT his mother so he needs to stop acting like one of my children. :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Occasionally. I can't trust my husband and our 3 year old to go to the store together. They come home with toys for eachother. She 'buys' him movies and he gets her any toy she wants. On one hand its cute, but still.... wth?!? we have bills that have to be paid. You complain about spending 50 dollars on groceries, but you just spent 50 on a movie that you don't need????
    Good luck, what helped us was telling eachother our expectations of each other. If there was anything that has to be done we leave a note for each other, and overall communication is key. If you don't tell him what you need or want done, no matter how long you've been together, he isn't going to know, nor will he always take the initaitive to do so.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree with Glickstein.

If you don't tell him what you need or want done, no matter how long you've been together, he isn't going to know, nor will he always take the initaitive to do so.

You have to spell everything out for a man. They have little common sense and take zero initiative. So, in that way, they are like children. It is extremely frustrating but true.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009