I know it has probably been asked. . .

But what show can you ladies not live with out? I have to watch Numb3rs every friday.

mandic

Asked by mandic at 9:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never missed an episode of greys anatomy or private practice or desp. housewives (I may have missed it when it aired but I went online asap to see what I missed... you can watch the old episodes on the websites) I also love the office.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i miss the office a lot though. I am due in Sept. though, I think I'm going to be missing some episodes of my shows from here on out.
    gottalovemal

• I used to be obsessed with Sex in the City, but now I really don't have a show.
    Anonymous

• Trueblood! it comes on evey sunday night on hbo and i LOVE it! lol and also i love watching my food network shows- i get great ideas for new dishes all the time
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I love House and CSI, as well as The Big Bang Theory. I record all of them and save them to watch with DH :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Ghost whisperer. Everyone knows not to invite me out on a Fri. That's my stay home and hibernate night.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• The Closer on TNT, although I did miss it tonight :(
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Next Food Network Star
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2009