can i carry your baby?

i have 4 children of my own i got my tubes tied thinking i was done well i am i dont want anymore kids of my own. but i have come to realize there are women out there who despretly want a child but for some reason cant carry one well i'm the woman to do that for you! invtro fertilization look into it i am a baby oven i love everything about being pregnant and giving birth. its the most amazing experiance ever. let me carry your baby. just get to know me and you will love what i have to say.

please if your are ready to take the step of having a baby of your own and need help let me be that person. ONLY IF YOU ARE FOR REAL. I'M AS REAL AS THEY COME.

aprilwages

Asked by aprilwages at 9:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe you should put this in trying to conceive cause i think most if not all of us are already pregnant which is why it would be the PREGNANCY SECTION!
    Anonymous

• Can they do implantations of a 7month old "fetus"??
    Anonymous

• lol
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i would love to do that but i was not approved to do in the data base or website i found a long time ago you may find that same site if you do a search. good luck i feel like you do. i have sil's that can't have babies and i would do it for them if they asked but my husbands wants me to have his first.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You should get in with a reputable company and go through them to do this.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009