Does anyone do any drugs?

I know this is probably gonna start a riot but I was just curious if any of you moms smoked a little weed, popped some pills, or even anything worse
? Just curious......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i take adderall but not to abuse
    Anonymous

• No, I did alot of E in high school though.

kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 9:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I"m 45 years old and I do smoke alittle weed once in awhile. I used to take a Valium once in a while. Once I asked my mom how she manage to survive our teenage years....she said one word...."Valium"
    Anonymous

• no, never have, never will..
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I have been wanting to!
    Anonymous

• I have some muscle relaxers left from getting my wisdom teeth out, I take 1 every once in a while to help me get to sleep. I used to be a big pot head when I was in school, now I'll maybe take a hit if someone has it and my baby is in bed for the night. It isn't ever enough to get me high, I want to be ok if, for some reason, my baby does wake up. ( he usually sleeps 12 hours from 9 to 9)
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I don't take any sort of drugs at all. Not even pain medications like Tylenol.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• no not since having my baby. i was given pain pills due to a c section, this was 14 months ago, and on occasion I drink a beer or two, but thats it. I went through a party stage back in the day but was never into pill popping. I'll never look back! I dont have the energy to party anymore nor do I ever really have the urge to leave the house and go out. I've really settled down and I'm content with that.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• i used to do all kinds of drugs, crack ecstasy shrooms acid, anything i could get my hands on. i dont do them much anymore, but i drink alot and i have done coke a couple times since i had my baby. and i smoked weed a few times, but weed gives me panick attacks now.
    Anonymous

• the only 'drugs" that enter my body are a daily prenatal vitamin(no, im not preggo) IMO people who need drugs that are not prescribed to get the through the day are weak...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009