What to do with a 15month old and a 3 month old.

I have a 15month old son and a 3month old daughter. Does anyone know any activities I could do with them? I have tried reading to my son, but he can't sit for more than 1 minute without freaking out. And I have tried taking him to the park with my daughter but she is soooo crabby all the time that I can;t spend time with my son and play with him. So anyone have any suggestions on what kind of things I can do with my son???

proud_mommy1322

Asked by proud_mommy1322 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• painting is always a toddlers favorite or coloring...the baby can just be close by in the bouncer or something?
    Anonymous

• my son loved watching music videos & dancing. this could also be entertaining for the baby.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I understand how you feel. It's hard to have two babies so close in age. I have a 23 month old son and 4 month old daughter. My son always enjoys when we go for a walk. I put them in the double stroller and go for a walk for about a 1/2 an hour. You can for longer if you can. It's still hard for me since I'm nursing every two hours. Anyways back to my son. He really enjoys the walks. He enjoys nature. He's so quiet and calm for the entire walk, plus it helps me relax and exercise at the same time. My daughter is usually asleep the entire time. Hope this helps.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree with mommy2joeynabby I also have a boy of 28 months old and a daughter of 10 months old my son loves run everywhere she likes crowl like creazy hehe : - ) I take them everyday to walk 1/2 hour or sometimes I take them to the park and also dance a lot with them. They love music !!!
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• They have storytime at the library thats free, I take my daughter there on Tuesdays. Gymboree could be good. Coloring, fingerpainting and art. You could finger paint with the 3 month old too. I did with my daughter. Put paint on her hand and paint on paper. alot of things.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2009