should i stay with him?

me and my husband r not happy right now. he thinks we should stay together even if we r not happy for our son. but y stay together when we r not happy and argue that will just make our little boy not happy. i love my husband soo much and wouldnt want us to get a divorce and i want our son to be happy. the reason im not happy is bc he would always get online with other girls a while back and he always stares at other girls and it makes me feel so ugly. i try to do stuff and ill play with my self in front on him or ill tell him to come to the bathroom and ill let him watch me take a shower bc he wont wanna take one with me most of the time and it makes me feel so bad about myself , he makes me feel so ugly i dont like looking at myself in the mirror.i tell him how i feel but he dont listen and ill tell him again so maybe he'll try to make me feel better or show me that he cares but he does nothing. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• oh i forgot to put he dont even wanna come watch in there even when im in the shower.
    Anonymous

• you should be happy......... and you are responsible for your own happiness..
    Anonymous

• All I can say is pray girl PRAY!!!!!
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 10:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• in the end its all up to you... but remember your making decisions for 2,
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• it seems that maybe he's craving attention from other girls. some guys go thru this stage of wanting to feel attractive to other women other than their wife or SO.

if my SO looks at another girl its usually becasue she's beautiful I take a peek at fine ass guys sometimes, nd give an extra stare...LOL but its just fun cause I know their just eye candy I have the real goods by my side.

Its natural but if its so excessive to where it make u insecure then do something to pamper urself, if its so bad to where u haveto leave him then I say just take a break to reevaluate if you can ever be happy again, just take a break from him, maybe stay with a friends for a couple weeks. That may show him that it is making you depressed or sad and he may change
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Happiness is a choice. I think you are looking at all the wrong things about yourself, your husband and your marriage. A marriage cannot be based just upon the sexual. While that's a wonderful part of it, there is much more to explore and learn about one another. Your husband more than likely would appreciate hearing from you from time to time that you admire something about him, that he does some things that you appreciate. If you want your husband to start getting excited about you, you start telling him about his good qualities. Men crave the respect of their wives. You start doing that, and you won't have to worry about much else.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• before you file out the divorce papers, try jealousy. YOU get online and let men chase you. Tell him other men want naked pix of you and they think you are hot. Tell him if he doesn't want you then there are plenty who do. Men are territorial. They are competitive. If they think someone else wants you then they give you more attention. They try to see you as other men see you. Be a hot little mommy and let him think you can rock any man's world. It's up to him whether it's him or another man. You are in control of your life. He can come along for the ride and be a good boy or you can get another rider! It's his choice

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I agree with admckenzie. You got it girl. Don't let him make you feel ugly.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• if i was you, i would leave him. my ex was like that, i left him. you can find someone who thinks you are beautiful. dont let him make you think your ugly and cant do any better because your true soulmate will think your beautiful and will want you to know your beautiful.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• he is insecure and putting it on you
    somehow you need to feel better about yourself and it sounds like you are pretty down, but you can do it. When he makes you feel bad about something he says to you or by ignoring you....
    just think of the source, is he really all that great

i feel for you
    and will keep you in my prayers
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2009